Text: Isaiah 55:1-3, 6-9; Mark 5:21-43
- This upcoming year can be your best year ever!
- Everything turns out better when you put your trust in Jesus.
- This new year, start everyday by telling God that you trust Him. See the difference that it makes!
- If God takes care of the birds (even vultures!) He will certainly take care of you.
- Ask God every day to help you meet and find at least one person to share God's love and God's word with every single day. Make this your goal, your mission!
- A goal is no good if it stays on paper! Put your goals into action.
- Find people to dream with you, hold you accountable, and support you.
- Leave your past in the past.